Ci Live sessions are training events for those in the industry who want to learn both the science and application of advanced building science principles. You’ll learn how to simplify projects, reduce labor costs and defects, improve overall building performance, and sell the value of high-performance to your clients.
The Building Science Behind Durable & Energy Efficient Walls
Choosing the Right Foundation System to Maintain Comfort
Developing a Long-Lasting Roof System for High Performance Homes
Understanding Insulation as a Building Enclosure Component
High Performance Walls & Exterior Insulation
During this two-day, hands-on training and development event, various topics are covered to discuss applied building science techniques and tools as they relate to HVAC and mechanical systems.
Who Should Attend Ci Live?
- Anyone involved in the Residential Building Industry
- Builders, General Contractors, Architects, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Distributers, Sales Reps, Energy Raters, Purchasing Managers, Engineers,
- Level: Advanced
- Prerequisites: Applied Building Science Preferred
- Doors to Ci Live open at 8am.
- Breakfast & Lunch will be provided each day.
- Day 1: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Followed by a Happy Hour and Q&A session with informal discussions, hands-on product demo's, and more.
- Day 2: 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Allowing for an evening flight home if necessary.
What You Will Accomplish
- Identify how mechanical ventilation and air quality are related to building science and high-performance homes.
- Learn about the options, alternatives, and challenges to designing and installing properly sized ventilation systems.
- Ask questions about high-performance building products, techniques, and strategies that can improve your homes in the most cost-effective ways.
- Use building science to create a decision path to avoid your most significant risks and find the best opportunities for improved performance.
- Meet the increasing expectations of homeowners while considering the architecture and lifestyle needs of the modern household.
- Learn how indoor air pollutants are related to construction materials, techniques, and occupant activities.
- Introduction to the EPA’s new Indoor airPLUS program and discussion of the opportunity for builders, designers, and trades.
Take A Virtual Tour of Ci Live!