Ci Live sessions are training events for those in the industry who want to learn both the science and application of advanced building science principles. You’ll learn how to simplify projects, reduce labor costs and defects, improve overall building performance, and sell the value of high-performance to your clients.
Applied Building Science for Today’s Modern Building Enclosure
High-Performance Wall Systems and Assembly Choices for Today, Tomorrow, & Beyond
Foundation Systems that Last. How to Keep them Warm, Dry, and Reduce Pest Invasion
IAQ & Ventilation: Air Quality Systems Selection and Integration, by Climate Zone
Roof System Design and Applied Details
Who Should Attend Ci Live?
- Anyone involved in the Residential Building Industry
- Builders, General Contractors, Architects, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Distributers, Sales Reps, Energy Raters, Purchasing Managers, Engineers,
- Level: Intermediate
- Prerequisites: None
- Doors to Ci Live open at 8am.
- Breakfast & Lunch will be provided each day.
- Day 1: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Followed by a Happy Hour and Q&A session with informal discussions, hands-on product demo's, and more.
- Day 2: 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Allowing for an evening flight home if necessary.
What You Will Accomplish
- Learn the tools, techniques, and products that will eliminate your moisture concerns in all elements of your homes.
- Experience the options, alternatives, and challenges to installing continuous insulation and discover the best ways to guarantee you understand and meet your airtightness goals.
- Ask questions about high-performance building products, techniques, and strategies that can improve your homes in the most cost-effective ways.
- Use building science to create a decision path to avoid your most significant risks and find the best opportunities for improved performance.
- Meet the increasing expectations of homeowners while considering the architecture and lifestyle needs of the modern household.
Innovative envelope sealing technology is transforming the way residential, multifamily, and commercial buildings seal the building envelope.
Take A Virtual Tour of Ci Live!