|Below Grade Foundations: How to do it Right the First Time, and Why
|12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
September 23rd, 12pm MDT / 2pm EST
Energy-efficient homes and structures are built from the ground up. Join as the Construction Instruction team digs into the science of insulations for foundations and basements. We will explore a variety of solutions ideal for slab foundations, exterior basement walls and interior basement walls.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn 1 AIA Learning Unit (1LU) Elective Credit!
- Heat & Moisture Flow Characteristics of Foundations
- & Below Grade Slabs
- Wet Basements & Insulation
- Long-Term Thermal Performance
- Moisture Resistance to Exterior Basement Walls
- Applications by Climate Zone
- Installation of DuPont XPS on Mock Wall
- Ci Lab Demo: Slab Moisture